Re: F-Spot slow when scrolling 8000+ pictures

Is it possible for an alternative to be implemented that allows F-Spot to
manage the thumbnails separately if the user chooses that option? The
reason I ask is because this will most likely be one of the areas I have
to modify for the Windows Port anyway. So it would seem an ideal situation
anyway to add abstraction and allow for a different process to be used.
For instance, if I develop something to be used on Windows then that could
possibly be used as an alternative to the Gnome thumbnail management.

Just a thought.

cheers,

tim