Re: managing raw files

That is wonderful! It has been the thing that bothers me the most about
f-spot. Today I had to sort ~150 photos and it was a mess separating raw
files from their jpg equivalent.

btw, am I missing something, or is there not a way to
1) search in tags including the sub-levels if they are not inflated ? (when
I type something on the left window, I end up searching only those that are
inflated and not collapsed)
2) after choosing tag to view, choose only .jpg or .nef or "*stephane*" (in
filenames) within that tag?

thanks,