Re: thumbnails and importing

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
Bill Moseley ha scritto:
I've recreated my database and now I seem to have about a 1,000 extra
thumbnail images in my home directory.

I'm not strong on the subject, but I know f-spot uses standard gnome
thumbnails, so they could have been generated also by other applications
(nautilus?) for other images you have on your system.

After re-importing, you probably had the same issue I had where the EXIF tags all get changed around. This will cause the MD5 sum to be different, thus resulting in a different thumbnail file.

--Pat