Re: Compiz and f-spot != fullscreen

Dylan McCall wrote:
Identical problem here. I am running with NVidia 8600M GT, and Ubuntu 7.10. F-Spot is version 0.41, but the same error happened with the version in Ubuntu's repositories. Seems to lead to a crash for me, sometimes... I'll see if I can reproduce with some useful output.

The important thing is the driver. On the open-source "ati" driver, everything works fine for me. I get funny flickering sometimes in EOG, but nothing with f-spot.

The binary nVidia driver has its own implementation of the openGL calls used by compiz, perhaps there is a conflict there.

--Pat