Re: Facebook add-in

the facebook extension as distributed on addins.f-spot.org require,
IIRC, a svn version of f-spot. I had to do some API changes in f-spot
for facebook...

y, it may be a bit confusing... for the next release, I'll try (no
promises) to split the extensions in 2 repositories: one stable targeted
to released version, and another one targeted at svn users...

and does the ubuntu pkg include all the fixes from FSPOT_0_4_1 ???

regards