windows photo import tool like f-spot?

Merry Christmas everyone

This isn't quite F-Spot related, but some of you might be able to help.

My parents use Windows XP and Picasa for photo management.  They want
to import their photos, like F-Spot does, into directories sorted by
the date in the EXIF header.  I found a tool called Amok EXIF Sorter
(http://www.amok.am/index.php?page=progr&id=9&lang=de), but it doesn't
seem to import from a camera.  Basically, using one tool to import
from the camera, Amok to sort the pictures, and Picasa to manage the
photos is too confusing for them.  Do any of you know of a single tool
for Windows that can import and sort pictures like this?

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

--
-Michael Wayne Goodman