sqlite db questions

Hello,

I'm not that familiar with the f-spot source code, but had a look and couldn't figure it out, so two quick questions:

Is there some documentation for the sqlite-db (create statements for example) and especially about the changes between different f-spot versions (apart from Updater.cs)? If not, I wouldn't mind putting something like that up in the wiki (would need an account though), since I could use that information at the moment and if I have to look it up, I might as well document it in the wiki ;)

The other question is about the sqlite-db. As far as I can tell many tables don't have an index. Is there a reason for this? I could for example use and index for the photo_tags.

regards
     ARUN