Re: Fwd: Cannot start F-Spot

Banshee is not doing anything here, we're only reusing some banshee's
code for db access

This probably means that our db is still sqlite v2 but sqlite v2 is no
longer installed on your system.
Anyway, f-spot require sqlite3 now.

In order to have everything's back:
- be sure that both sqlite and sqlite3 are installed
- run f-spot-sqlite-upgrade (available in the tools/ folder)
- run f-spot, and report any issue

regards