Re: Can F-Spot handle a large number of photographs?

Well it can handle large amount of photos, but it will get slower by the time. I suppose it depends on the machine used, I use very slow machines myself. On my hardware it gets somewhat slower around 40000-50000. When it gets closer to 100000 it seems to get pretty slow and very slow around 120000.

It is still useable, alhought things like batch processing take like half an hour or something.

On 12/16/07, Alexandre Prokoudine < alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:
On Dec 16, 2007 7:05 AM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> Does anyone on the list have a very large set of
> images in F-Spot?

20 000 and counting... :)

Alexandre