Re: docs

Hi

Definitely keep it separated. I would recommend the following:
1) Have a generic chapter in the user doc about extensions and how to
handle them.
2) Add special chapters for the  officially supported extensions (those
that comes bundled with f-spot).
3) Add chapter for how to download, install, activate and de-activate an
extra extension (from either official repository, or other places)

My small thoughts...

/bengt