F-Spot 0.4.1 "Italian Job"

Hey,

We're quite proud to announce the release of the most awaited piece of
software on earth: F-Spot 0.4.1.

This release cycle was a bit longer than usual, but we had to cope with
time consuming family stuffs, jobs duty, new contributors and the db
changes definitely needed testing time.

here's an excerpt of what you can expect from this release:

- bundle dbus-sharp only if it's not installed
- Keep full uris for photo and versions internally, enable r+j
versioning and things.
- .arw support (sony A100)
- Some new extensions: RawPlusJpeg, DevelopInUFRaw, SyncCatalog
- Reworked TagView
- Inhibit/Unhinibit the screensaver in slideshow.
- 'No Image' and 'Alternate file' buttons on the edit tag dialog
- Some additional fixes to the slideshow mode
- Fixes some regressions of 0.4.0
- Proteced version
- Updated translations
- tons of bugs fixed