Re: iPhoto 08

> > Talking about other software, has anyone tried Bibble 4?
> > http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble/features.html

I'm using Bibble Pro for more than a year now. Only to work on RAW
images. There are really some wonderful tools to work on photos, it's
extremely powerful, and the workflow system is nice if you have to
process hundreds of photos. Currently I don't think there are a lot of
competitors for Bibble Pro. Others tools have some nice features, but
none offers has many as Bibble in my opinion. Bibble 4 just lacks
versioning mainly, and a couple of other things.

It does not really compare to F-spot, as you cannot organize your
photos, tag them, etc... But it would be WONDERFUL if they could work
together. I think someone already talked about it and is maybe working
on it. Basically it would be great if it was possible to manage JPG
outputs from Bibble as versions of the RAW photos. Currently I cannot do
this. So here is how I work: I edit the photos with Bibble, I export the
JPG, upload them to flickr, give them to friends, whatever. Then I
delete them, and I import the RAW images in F-spot, with their bibble
configuration file. This way I keep the original raw photo with the
settings to export the JPG. But I can't see this export in Fspot, it's
only the RAW. Not perfect, I would prefer to see the RAW image, then the
JPG as a version.

	Fran�s