Re: iPhoto 08

Hi,

Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
Talking about other software, has anyone tried Bibble 4?
http://www.bibblelabs.com/products/bibble/features.html

Yes, I am using Bibble for raw processing for half a year now. I don't like the user interface and the lack of command line options, but I like the features and it works very very well... although it is a bit slow sometimes. But I didn't really try to use it to organize photos. It has some organize features like rating, a kind of tagging I did not try etc, but nothing really useful comparing it with f-spot.

Regards
Paul.