Re: F-Spot 0.4.0 - YouNameIt released

Wow, I surely can't wait to try it!! First, I have to backup my collection.

Thanks!!

Stephane Delcroix wrote:
In the long series of not-so-often-but-rock-solid releases, we're proud
to announce you our latest one 0.4.0, not codenamed.

F-Spot 0.4.0 is coming to you with :
- new icons everywhere
- updated and some new translations. F-Spot 0.4.0 is translated at more
than 90% in 15 languages
- an updated documentation
- some new cool features, like the 'Import Rolls', support for Addins
- some background enhancements like Exif support or db management
- and a lot of fun to come

Get it while it's hot at
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/f-spot/0.4/

And of course, report any problems as fast as you can, so we can fix
them.

regards