Problems upgrading f-spot

Hi all,

I've finally built a new version of f-spot from svn. The version I'm using now is a reasonably old version - probably from 0.3.0 days. I've upgraded the sqlite database from sqlite2 to sqlite3 following Gabriel's instructions, and verified that it was basically working by doing something like: sqlite3 ~/Photos_test/photos.db "SELECT name from tags" and made sure I get my list of tags back.

However, when I try to start f-spot with the updated photos.db in ~/Photos_test:
/sw/f-spot-svn/bin/f-spot -b /home/warren/Photos_test

I get the following:

BaseDirectory is now /home/warren/Photos_test
Starting new FSpot server
Updating F-Spot Database
Updated database from version 3 to 3.1
Updated database from version 3.1 to 4
Database updates completed successfully.

Unhandled Exception: Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteSyntaxException: no such table: exports in <0x00106> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:GetNextStatement (IntPtr pzStart, System.IntPtr pzTail, System.IntPtr pStmt) in <0x000d0> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32 rows_affected)
in <0x0001c> Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand:ExecuteNonQuery ()
in <0x0007d> Banshee.Database.QueuedSqliteCommand:Execute ()

Any suggestions?   Should I just manually create the 'exports' table?

Thanks,

Warren