Re: Problems upgrading f-spot

Hi Warren,

I took some time to investigate this problem...

New tables are created at first invocation. The problem here is that the
export to 0.3.1 reference the 'exports' table which was not created yet.
I'll fix that.

If your db version is '4' now, you can start f-spot again and the
exports table will be created.

Can you please report the db version of the database after the (failed)
upgrade ? It smells like another problem elsewhere...

regards