Re: Wonderfull wonderfull work lately

Hej Johan and thanks for the feedback! :)

On Thu Sep 14 at 11:20 (+0200), Johan Segernäs wrote:
> I am no developer and have very little time, how can I support the project?

If you are able to build software from source and to patch said source,
you could try the patches waiting in the bugzilla. Some of them will not
apply cleanly anymore and knowing so would be useful info. Others will
apply just fine and we'd like to hear how you like the changes they

Thanks again!

Thomas "mercen" PARIS

Google Talk / Jabber: mercen jabber typhon net         <- news <- photos