Re: Wonderfull wonderfull work lately

On 9/14/06, Tim Millard <millardster gmail com> wrote:
How or where would someone submit documentation? I see that the site
is running MediaWiki and there are 77 users. I also have a workable
understanding of DocBook XML.

Yes, the website is a wiki.  New accounts have been disabled b/c of
problems with spam.  I can create new accounts for anybody who needs
one.  Just e-mail me what username you want.

I think the current idea for documentation (being discussed in another
thread right now) is that we should do the documentation on the Wiki,
then transfer that to docbook/yelp.

Gabriel