Test Suite containing various stages of Windows Vista Gallery and f-spot tagged images

I have created this "suite", I guess you could call it, of images that
have been modified by f-spot and Vista Gallery (technically "Windows
Photo Gallery").

http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/

The following image is the original image taken directly from my Nikon
D50.
*PHOTOSHOP LOADS THESE TAGS AS EXPECTED.*
http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/dsc_0285.jpg

The following image is this same photo tagged with f-spot.
*THE TAGS IN THIS FILE DO NOT LOAD AT ALL INTO PHOTOSHOP.*
http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/dsc_0285-f-spot.jpg

This one is the original image tagged with Windows Photo Gallery in
Vista RC1.
*PHOTOSHOP LOADS THESE TAGS AS EXPECTED.*
http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/dsc_0285-vista.jpg

The following image is the original, first tagged with f-spot, and then
tagged with Windows Photo Gallery in Vista RC1.
*THE TAGS IN THIS FILE TO NOT LOAD AT ALL INTO PHOTOSHOP.*
http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/dsc_0285-f-spot
+vista.jpg

The following image is the original, first tagged with Windows Photo
Gallery in Vista RC1, then tagged with f-spot.
*THE TAGS IN THIS FILE TO NOT LOAD AT ALL INTO PHOTOSHOP.*
http://turbogfx.homelinux.org/imgfiles/f-spot-test/dsc_0285-vista
+f-spot.jpg

So note that a very serious issue appears to exist with f-spot that
causes any file modified with it to no longer show tags in Photoshop.

Andrew Keyser aka Legoguy