Re: Summary of last meeting

By the way MoM and IRC log is now on the web site for anyone to check.
http://f-spot.org/Meeting/mom_0604

Thanks!

BTW I noticed that Karl asked about debugging Mono programs and that's
something that I'd be interested in as well. Any way to get a tool
similar to visual studio wrt debugging? (I haven't really learned how
to use gdb.) Monodevelop is pretty similar in other aspects, but as I
haven't configured it for building F-Spot (I've used it for viewing
the files.)

/Marcus