Re: Summary of last meeting
- From: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
- To: kevin sheehan zoom co uk
- Cc: F-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Summary of last meeting
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:32:03 +1000
> My take on it was. There was no decision on the outcome as there were a number
> of ideas put forward that require some thought, although I think the consensus
> would like to try and cover both user bases.
The Mission Statement needs to be "vented" a bit longer on the mailing
list. F-Spot should cope with both user bases as much as possible, as it
looks now anyway.
By the way MoM and IRC log is now on the web site for anyone to check.
] [Thread Prev