Re: cvs and Dapper

On 9/7/06, Morten Holmstrup wrote:
Hi,

thanks for your answer.
well, I'm sure this is me doing something stupid, but no, there is
no /usr/share/applications/f-spot.desktop
or /usr/local/share/applications/f-spot.desktop. All my files are
installed into this folder: /home/morten/development/f-spot/f-spot.

There should be a way to make 'update-desktop-database' application to
be aware of that directory. If you are using either GNOME or KDE, I
suggest creating a launcher button on panel that points to F-spot
binary file and has F-Spot's icon. That will save you some time :)

Alexandre