Meeting Mon Sep 11 @ 20:30UTC

Hi all,

The next meeting is scheduled for Mon Sept 11 @ 20:30UTC.  As it's looking right now, it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to make it.  Is there some who would be willing to take over for a week?  Assuming everything goes to plan I should be able to return for the next one (Sept 25)

As always details in http://f-spot.org/Meetings

I'm pretty much completely outta the loop.  I hope all is going well and I expect to be back soon.  (sometime around the 15th if the router gets delivered on schedule)

Ben