Re: Unable to move tags- UI bug

On 03/10/06, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
On 10/3/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
> The only way that I have found to move tags from one top-level tag to
> another is by drag-and-drop in the Tags Sidebar. However, if the list
> of tags is too long, then one cannot move a tag becasue the
> destination top-level tag is not shown on the screen.

Right click on a tag and edit it - you can set the parent from there.
You can also directly edit the database to solve your earlier problem
about things being too slow.

Gabriel

Thanks, that's what I'll do (right-click and change parent). I have
been unable to open the photos.db file with sqlite for some reason. Do
you know of a GUI tool for doing that? I've tried Knode on earlier
recommandation from this very list, but found that it is not meant for
this purppose.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen