Unable to move tags- UI bug

The only way that I have found to move tags from one top-level tag to
another is by drag-and-drop in the Tags Sidebar. However, if the list
of tags is too long, then one cannot move a tag becasue the
destination top-level tag is not shown on the screen.

For instance, If we have the top-level tags Letters and People, that
look like this:

-Letters
---A
---B
---C
---D
---E
---F
---G
---H
---I
---J
---K
---L
---M
---N
---O
---P
---Q
---R
---S
---T
---U
---V
---W
---X
---Y
---Z

-People
---Bengt
---Dotan
---Larry
---Stephanie

We might want to move the tag B to People. However, because while B is
shown on the screen we cannot see People, we cannot possible move the
tag there.

A workaround is to create a temporary top-level tag called A_temp,
that would be shown above Letters. However, that only works for the
top few letters. The middle ones _still_ cannot be moved without a
move complex workaround.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com
9596