Re: Unable to move tags- UI bug
- From: "Gabriel Burt" <gabriel burt gmail com>
- To: "Dotan Cohen" <dotancohen gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Unable to move tags- UI bug
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:57:49 -0500
On 10/3/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
The only way that I have found to move tags from one top-level tag to
another is by drag-and-drop in the Tags Sidebar. However, if the list
of tags is too long, then one cannot move a tag becasue the
destination top-level tag is not shown on the screen.
Right click on a tag and edit it - you can set the parent from there.
You can also directly edit the database to solve your earlier problem
about things being too slow.
] [Thread Prev