Re: Added handling of IPTC People, Location and Headline fields.

On 01/10/06, Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com> wrote:

I tested the same thing, but I wrote a tag with ÅÄÖåäö, and this tag
also showed up as a <CR> in strings output. But, when I re-imported this
photo, it was imported nicely into a cvs version with the tag ÅÄÖåäö, as
well as your hebrew tags.

Ah, that's comforting. I suppose that it's a Konsole error, then.

0.2.1 do not have them XmpTagsImport.cs which is needed :)
It was added just after :(

Ah, that expains it. I'll build from CVS, then. Thanks.

Bengt, I really do appreciate the effort that you put into F-Spot. Not
only for the program itself, but for the individual users like myself.
And I know that you are up at 4 in the morning working on this... (so
am I)

Dotan Cohen