Re: Added handling of IPTC People, Location and Headline fields.

I just ran the linux command "stings" on the photo I sent you. I found this:

?|R
]>m f
*http://ns.adobe.com/xap/1.0/
<?xpacket begin="
" id="testing"?>
<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/">
 <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#";>
   <rdf:Description rdf:about="">
     <dc:subject xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/";>
       <rdf:Bag>
         <rdf:li>
</rdf:li>
         <rdf:li>
</rdf:li>
         <rdf:li>
</rdf:li>
         <rdf:li>testtag</rdf:li>
       </rdf:Bag>
:
     </dc:subject>
   </rdf:Description>
 </rdf:RDF>
</x:xmpmeta>
<?xpacket end="r"?>

So we see that there are in fact 4 tags: 2 Hebrew tags that came from
IPTC data, one Hebrew tag that I added in F-Spot, and one English tag
that I added in F-Spot. For some reason, then Hebrew tags are being
written as carriage returns, not as text. So the patch you wrote works
fine. It's the Hebrew tags that are not being written.

I just checked a photo that I tagged with the stable 0.2.1 F-Spot that
I built from the tarball. It also has carriage returns instead of
storing the Hebrew text in the tags:
<?xpacket begin="
" id="testing"?>
<x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/">