Raising the limit of attachment size on this list

Being how this is a low-traffic list, I propose that the size of the
attachments be raised. This list deals with imaging software- it is
only logical that members will send images on this list. The 40k limit
gets me every time.

I understand that dial-up users will have a problem with this
proposal. Is this still a concern? I mean, are there a significant
amount of dial-up users today? If so, then I apologise.

Or, should I just train myself to check my attachment size before I post? :)

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com