Re: Strange time behaviour (DST related?)

> This issue is well-known and reported in a few bugs (search for 'Adjust
> Time' in bugzilla, f-spot product).
> It's not related to DST but f-spot keeps all dates in UTC. That's why
> you have a one hour offset if you're living in Italy.

It's UTC related even in case 2?
In case 2 I copy exif data from an image to another one: if you look to
the EXIF data there's no difference. But when you import both the images
in F-Spot you found a separation of one hour.

Storing time in UTC is not a problem for me. What I don't understand is
why two images with identical EXIF data have two different time in
F-Spot... I can adjust time in F-Spot, obviously, but I hope this won't
create problem in future (this means: if a bug will be found and fixed I
hope to not have to adjust again the image time ;) ).

Thank you Stephane for your answer.

Bye
   Jenner
--