Re: Strange time behaviour (DST related?)

Hi Jenner,

This issue is well-known and reported in a few bugs (search for 'Adjust
Time' in bugzilla, f-spot product).
It's not related to DST but f-spot keeps all dates in UTC. That's why
you have a one hour offset if you're living in Italy.
If you don't move too much (or take photos in other timezones), this
won't annoy you too much (you just need to get used to that).
We'll try to fix that asap, but it's not an easy work...

regards,

Stephane