Re: mono-nunit package
- From: "Matt Henley" <nwmatt gmail com>
- To: "digger vermont" <dv_mlist verizon net>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: mono-nunit package
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:40:30 -0600
Thanks.. just had a typo in the symlinked file.. forgot the "-2.2"
On 11/20/06, digger vermont <dv_mlist verizon net
On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 21:50 -0600, Matt Henley wrote:
> I symlinked as per the below link.. That didnt seem to fix it. Do I
> need to run something after doing that?
No, but I believe the command (at least in Ubuntu edgy) should be
sudo ln -s
Check the directory /usr/lib/pkgconfig for how nunitxxx.pc is named.
] [Thread Prev