Re: About the Monday's meetings...

On 11/14/06, Kevin Sheehan <kevin sheehan zoom co uk> wrote:
Also seeing a goal committed to CVS does provide a lot of motivation.

Well I don't feel like having much to say on the subject, as I'm not
active in developing anything in the project, btw I just would like to
say that I agree with Kevin in this statement!
The goals stuff made lot of improvements lately in F-spot! And this
surely increased users' interest in F-spot. And it's a good thing,
because more users = more feedback, isn't it?

Keep on, it has been a very good work so far :)

maxxer