Re: [Patch] Show/Hide Tag Icons

John Stowers wrote:

At the moment I have another patch which allows the user to set the tag
icon size in the tag list but doesnt modify the size of the tag icons in
other contexts such as the attach tag right click menu. Now i see the
mess if different sizes everywhere I am thinking that I will make the
patch adjust the tag icon size in all places except for the very small
tag icons displayed below the picture thumbnails in the main view

Would this be acceptable / a better solution?

Great work! I was just thinking recently that it would be really nice to be able to turn off the icons, since I also have a huge, deeply nested tag tree. Having the small icons is even better!

I might slightly prefer if the menu only changed the tag tree - generally speaking, I'd like to make those tags smaller so that each tag takes up less vertical space --- I usually work on a laptop with 1024x768, so being able to squeeze more tags into the tag tree is a great thing. I'd prefer that the icons in other places stay large - since the vertical space doesn't matter as much for them...

If you want to share your patch that sets the icon sizes, I'd love to try it out...

Warren