Re: [Patch] Show/Hide Tag Icons

> What is the size today?
Actually its a bit of a mess really. In the taglist and the right click
attach tag menu the tag icons are just whatever is their natural size
is. e.g.

Of the example tags shipped with f-spot the tags are the following sizes
Favorites(24x24)
Hidden(24x24)
People(24x24)
Places(24x24)
Events(32x32)

Any user created tags are at size 52x52. This is why the attach tag menu
looks funny and the tag list too, cause the tag icons are all different
sizes.

At the moment I have another patch which allows the user to set the tag
icon size in the tag list but doesnt modify the size of the tag icons in
other contexts such as the attach tag right click menu. Now i see the
mess if different sizes everywhere I am thinking that I will make the
patch adjust the tag icon size in all places except for the very small
tag icons displayed below the picture thumbnails in the main view

Would this be acceptable / a better solution?

John