Re: Updating the TimeLine Limits
- From: Warren Baird <photogeekmtl gmail com>
- To: F-Spot list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Updating the TimeLine Limits
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:40:12 -0400
Stephane Delcroix wrote:
A new patch to solve also the case of 'Set Date Range'
Before going further with the TimeLine, I just wanted to know some
- do you use the TimeLine
- do you plan to use it now, with the ability to set/clear the date
range directly ?
If this is behaviour more like the iPhoto date tool (showing only the
photos in a certain range) - definitely.
- do you use the Directory view ? is it useful ?
Do you mean View->Arrange by->folder? If so, I haven't been able to
figure out how to make it work.
- I plan to implement a zoom function(on the timeline) and a week (and
maybe also a day ?) view. what are your views on that ?
zoom would be nice.
the iPhoto data constraint tool makes it really easy to limit the photos
shown based on year, month, or day --- I think that would be more useful
than by week. The UI it uses is basically a scollable calendar ---
clicking on a year limits the view to photos taken in that year, similar
for months and days. I think you can multi-select days or months to
get a wider range...
I don't care so much about the exact UI - but it would be really nice to
be able to select a full year, or month in a single click...
] [Thread Prev