Re: F-spot user forum

On 19/06/06, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre prokoudine gmail com> wrote:

Why on Earth?

We can simply grant you commit access to wiki.

Alexandre

Have you seen what fedorafaq.org has done for Fedora? It's all the
same information that is available in Fedora's wiki, but in a Q/A
format on a single page.

Also, and this may sound rediculous but it's true, having both the
wiki and a seperate FAQ site is two sites supporting f-spot, rather
than one. Even if they have mostly the same information. That's
important for people googling solutions or considering a switch to
fspot. I, for one, have reservations about switching to a product with
very little in the way of online documentation. This will add to the
amount of online documentation resources available to the community.

I don't want to replace the wiki, rather to make a seperate source of
information that is more concice and easier to digest.

Dotan Cohen