Re: F-spot user forum

On 6/18/06, Jordan Miller <jordan d miller gmail com> wrote:
I was wonder how difficult it would be to set up a forum on the F-spot
Project page if there isn't one already.

I've been thinking a wiki would be nice.  That could allow
documentation to be easily contributed to by those who aren't as
familiar with the programming tools.

--Dave

I find myself constantly searching through my email inbox and would love it
if the information we discuss could be organized online somewhere in a forum
structure.

Thoughts,

Jordan