Re: F-spot user forum

On 6/19/06, Dotan Cohen wrote:
I would be willing to run an f-spot FAQ site if someone would help me
verify the correctness of the answers. Anybody who is interested can
email me off list.

My last wiki project turned into a hammer-the-spammer chase. If
anybody has any questions with answers for a FAQ, then email them to
me. I'll start compiling them and put them on a website. I haven't yet
registered a name, but as soon as I see interest in the site from the
list members I'll register one and get it started.

Why on Earth?

We can simply grant you commit access to wiki.

Alexandre