Re: Why wont it do what I want it to do?

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 21:49 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
> Hi Janne,
>
> On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 20:56 +0300, Janne Ojaniemi wrote:
> > On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 19:11 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
> > > Thank you for so much friendliness.  Instead of just going into one long
> > > rant, it would maybe have been a better idea to:
> >
> > I apologize for my negativity. I really do. I had just spent quite a bit
> > of time importing pictures, only to find out that I had bunch of photos
> > in place where I did not want them. So I was quite pissed off when I
> > wrote my initial message.
> >

> I understand you were pissed off, but admit you were a bit hard ;-)

Yeah, I was :(...

> * what version of f-spot are you running?

0.11.1

> * are you running a distro version, if so what is it?

It's the one that is available for Ubuntu. 0.11.1-1ubuntu1

> * what exact operation did you perform before you arrived in your
> miserable state :-p

I had bunch of pics in /multimedia/pics. I used the import-tool in
F-spot to import them to F-spot. I did not want those pics to be copied
from their present location, so I unselect the "copy to Photos-fodler".
The problem it seems was that I unselected the "copy to..." AFTER I had
selected the folder to import. When I unchecked it before the
folder-selection, all works like it should :)