Re: Compare photos

Hi James,

Thanks for working on this feature. I've just given your patch a very
quick try and I think, once it's ready, I'm gonna love it.

On Wed May 24 at 23:01 (+0100), you wrote:
> To use the compare view select two (or more) photos in icon view then
> select the new full screen view icon (I'm not to sure how to make a new
> icon just yet) with the "Compare photos" tip.

Do we really need a new mode? Can't comparison be a special case of
Edit? What I'm trying to say is that I believe it would be good enough
to have only one button to go to both "normal" Edit Mode (EM) and
Compare View (CV). If only one picture is selected then go to EM. If
several have been selected then go to CV. How does that sound?

Or maybe have Edit Mode itself be used for comparison?

You might have guessed I don't like the demultiplication of modes and
views ;)

> Finally - is this even useful?

Sure is! Thanks again for your work!

Thomas PARIS