XMP Import patch : Now importing Sidecar + XMP tags. Test please.

Hi Warren

I have just uploaded a new version of the patch that does the following:

1) Read a possible Sidecar's XMP tags first
2) Read the embedded tags in the photo (EXIF, XMP etc)

This means that the picture will always have priority, if the same tag
exists there.

Also, the way F-Spot works is that as soon as the tags have been read,
f-spot commits the information, which means that the tags are written to
the photos.

If you import the photos with Link option (not copy), then even if you
cancel the import the photo will have been modified and the tags added.

If the patch discovers an Sidecar file which has XMP tags in it, then a
new F-Spot tag will be created and attached to this photo. I know, not
good, but temporarily the best and easiest way to indicate which photo
have a sidecar file associated with it. The sidecar is not copied with
the photo though, nor is the actual path to the sidecar stored anywhere.
So the patch is not really 100% yet, due to other limitations in F-Spot.

Unfortunately I had to change a bit in the patch, which means that I
would appreciate some more testing.

So far all the feedbacks have been incorporated, so do keep on giving
feedbacks :)

/Bengt