Re: Meetings

Hi all,

OK, as expected we couldn't find a time to fit everyone's schedule.  So as I mentioned before I'd be in favor of a rotating schedule so that at least once a month everyone has a chance to make a meeting.  Someone will keep a log and we'll send it to the list for those who can't attend.

I'd like to propose the time for the first meeting be:

*** Mon July 31 at 20:30 UTC ***
New York:  16:30
Paris: 22:30
Melbourne: 6:30 (the next day, Tues Aug 1)

Another option would be the 14 UTC (US morning, Europe Afternoon, Aus/NZ night), but the 20:30 time seemed better all around.

Let me know if anyone has any grave concerns over this time.  If I don't hear anything in the next day or two we'll set it as the official time.

Ben