Re: Meetings

> What times and days work for those interested?  Obviously everyone has
> varied schedules so we'll try to work everyone in but most likely a
> comprimise will have to be met.  Please send times in UTC so people
> don't have to convert and we can avoid confusion.

I'm interested and hope you are interested to have me in...

Work hours or late in in CEST, that means UTC+2

7-16, 18-22 UTC.

My first thought will be to have those meeting in the morning in US,
afternoon in Europe and late evening for Bengt in Melbourne...

Stephane

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org