Re: Meetings

Hi all,
I have been lurking on the dev list for a while and I'm currently
getting the dev system for F-Spot up on a Ubuntu system. However I'm
thinking of playing a bit with it before I pick up any real dev tasks.

However I'm not sure if I can attend IRC meetings, particularaly on
weekdays as it'd likely conflict with my work hours. So I wanted to
check if someone could try to make logs of the meetings available
afterwards? Either posted to the devlist or just on the F-Spot
homepage.

Regards,
Marcus Hast (Sweden)