Re: Import from disk and auto-tag

After patching f-spot, then modifying po/Makefile, I still can't get
through a successfull make and make install! This time, this is the
output:
http://dotancohen.com/fspot2.html

I appologize in advance if there are Hebrew messages sprinked within.
I did the EXPORT LANG=C that was requested of me, but it failed, and I
didn't notice:
dotancohen ubuntu:~$ EXPORT LANG=C
bash: EXPORT: command not found

So I copy the translations of an earler post of mine below. I don't
think that they appear within, but if they do, this is what they
amount to:

1) make[2]: *** התיינבל םיללכ ןיא ךא ,`XmpTagsImporter.cs' תשרוד
`f-spot.exe' הרטמ.  Stop.
is:
"make[2]: *** But there are no rules for the build,
'XmpTagsImporter.cs' demands 'f-spot.exe' target. Stop."

2) make[2]: .`all רובע תושעל המ ןיא
is:
"make[2]: Nothing to do with all."

3) make[1]: *** [all-recursive] 1 הלקת
is:
"make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1"

Thank you very much. This is as frustrating for me as I know it is for you!

Dotan Cohen
http://ie-only.com