Re: Import from disk and auto-tag

On 03/07/06, Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org> wrote:
hi dotan

it's weird, indeed...

things like install.sh@ should end in the Makefile...

maybe try this again

cd f-spot
./configure
make
su
make install

to regenerate the makefiles...

Do you mean to ./configure instead of ./autogen.sh? Or should I still
use ./autogen.sh? And, I still need to "patch -p0 < thepatch.diff"
before hand, right? (I know that I do)

I apologize to oblige you to recompile each time, and I know it's not an
easy task for a non developer.
But it's the only way for you to have the functionality you need right
now...

stephane

That's alright, Stephane! No need to apologize. I was just telling my
wife how great the Fspot community is, how you guys are helping us
(the wife and me, even if I'm the only one on the computer :) )
recompile the program so that if better suits us. I don't mind
learning something new, and I'm extremely grateful to you guys for all
the assistance. Quite the opposite, I'm impressed by the amount of
time you are putting into this, with new patches and all. You are
giving a good name not only to Fspot, but to linux and the open source
community in general as well.

Dotan Cohen
http://auto-car.info