Re: Press release :)

Dotan Cohen schrieb:
> On 17/12/06, Manuel Siggen <manuel siggen ch> wrote:
>> I'm not using the last version, but with F-Spot on Ubuntu Edgy, I
>> noticed that I need to turn off the "copy" option *before* I choose the
>> folder I want to import. Otherwise the pictures are copied anyway as the
>> author of the article experimented...
>>
>>> Should I head over to bugzilla?
>> I'll let you decide, as I'm not using the last version...
>>

> Now that you mention it, I do remember mention that the box had to be
> unchecked before choosing the folder. So the workaround is there, but
> not obvious, and it's still a bug. I'm still on 0.2.2, so if 0.3 does
> it (whenever I get around to compiling it) I'll file the bug.

AFAIK the behavior is as follows:
- If the box is checked and a folder selected, the photos are copied
- If you uncheck the box after selecting the folder, the photos are
  deleted again
- If you uncheck the box before selecting the folder and after that
  select a folder, the photos are not copied

I checked this with some CVS-version in between 0.2 and 0.3.
IMHO this behavior is useful and it should be fine like that.

Fabian