Re: Press release :)

Dotan Cohen wrote:

"Along those same lines, though F-Spot's picture import dialog gives
you a choice between copying the imported pictures into F-Spot's
directory or leaving them in place, when I turned off the "copy"
option, it copied them anyway."

I'd noticed the same behaviour. However, at the time I thought that
maybe _I_ had done something wrong. Has anybody else experienced this?

I'm not using the last version, but with F-Spot on Ubuntu Edgy, I noticed that I need to turn off the "copy" option *before* I choose the folder I want to import. Otherwise the pictures are copied anyway as the author of the article experimented...

Should I head over to bugzilla?

I'll let you decide, as I'm not using the last version...

Regards,

            Manuel