Re: Album Support

Warren Baird wrote:
> An Album is a *ORDERED* collection of photos.  The user can say: "I want
> to see this picture of Aunt Betty first, then this picture of her dog,
> then this picture of her house, etc.".    The ordering is remembered,
> and used when doing slideshows, exporting to a web gallery, etc.

Ordering inside an album is a really useful thing, specially for
slideshows or web galleries.
In another photo program I used, you have the choice to sort the
pictures (inside an album) by date, date-reverse, name, custom. The
custom ordering is saved and the last chosen ordering (date,...) is also
saved.
So when you enter an album, the last "view" is restored.

Also, you should be able to reset the custom ordering to date or
date-reverse. That could be an interface / usability problem to clarify
the meaning of it.

Fabian